In this special episode leading up to our official launch we've invited a very special guest and author, Alan Briggs, to talk about the "why" behind the SCLP and his latest book, Everyone's a Genius: Unleashing Creativity for the Sake of the World.
- Apprenticeships are making a comeback. Look for hunger and chemistry in an apprentice.
- Become a genius spy. Watch what people do when they don’t have any responsibility to do it.
- Apprentice from your kids. Let them educate you on what they’re interested and passionate about.
- "Once you tap into creative potential and passion, people just keep giving." - Alan Briggs
- "The opposite of what we’re passionate about tends to break our hearts." - Alan Briggs
- Josh recommends you pick up a copy of Everyone's a Genius on Amazon for yourself or to stuff someone else's Christmas stocking!
- Connect with Alan at www.alanbriggs.net.
- Consider joining a writing cohort or purchasing a copy of The Busy Bum's Blueprint for Writing at www.stayforth.com.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please share across social media and use the official hashtag - #2ndchairpodcast
- This podcast in partnership with Stay Forth Designs is giving away two free copies of Everyone's a Genius. Enter to win by subscribing to the podcast mailing list. Winners will be notified on December 31, 2017!