Enedina Patch is the Program Manager for the Palliative Medicine & Supportive Care service line for Stormont Vail Health in Topeka, KS. She shares what she's learning about courage and creativity in the second chair.
- Enedina is giving away a copy of Alisa Keeton's book, The Wellness Revelation: Lose What Weighs You Down So You Can Love God, Yourself, and Others. To enter the contest, post a picture on social media of who or what inspires you. Be sure to use the hashtag - #2ndchairinspire
- Second chair leaders are not limited by their roles to create value.
- Leaders eliminate distraction and remove barriers for their teams.
- "We need to spend more time problem thinking in order to get to the root cause of the problem we're trying to solve." - Enedina Patch
- Enedina recommends you read 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey.