We have the pleasure of Richard Sigle, Jr. joining us in the second chair today. Richard is the Chief of EMS for the Topeka Fire Department. He shares what he's learning about courage and creativity in the second chair.
- Leaders are responsible for effectively motivating the team. Fear is an ineffective motivator.
- Never stop learning or asking the right questions.
- Learning something new ignites the creative spark.
- Empower your employees to do the right thing.
- "Ask the questions and someday you will live into the answers."
- "If you can walk, talk, and have one hand - you can do CPR!"
- Richard recommends you read When Helping Hurts by Steve Corbett and Brian Fikkert.