Joining us in the second chair is Brad Gray. Brad is the founder and Executive Director of Walking the Text, a non-profit organization committed to helping people learn, love, and live out the Bible. He shares what he's learning about leaving the second chair role and jumping in as a solopreneur.
- Your message matters and you can you present it unhindered to the world.
- The #1 communication mistake is communicating too many things. Make your communication about one thing.
- Clear communication requires understanding the nature of change and how change works.
- Follow your natural curiosity and rather than think of risk in terms of success vs. failure; think of risk in terms of what you'll learn.
- We won't make any change in our lives unless we feel it. - Brad Gray
- Anyone can learn to become a better communicator. - Brad Gray
- Fear is an asset. It tells you you're about to do something signifiant. - Brad Gray
- Connect with Brad on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Watch Steve Jobs' Commencement Address at Stanford University.
- Be sure to check out the website www.WalkingTheText.com and join the community to receive video teaching and a free digital download of Brad's eBook, "The #1 Mistake Most Everyone Makes Reading the Bible."
If you enjoyed this episode, please share and use the official #2ndchairpodcast hashtag when sharing on social media! If you know anyone who'd enjoy this podcast please share this with them.
"Achieve Your Goals" by Scott Holmes